Thursday, September 24, 2015

Open House

ATTENTION CUSTOMERS

This week we will be hosting our first annual open house event this Saturday, Oct. 3rd. The event will be held at the near the bottom of "Mead Hill" where attendants can spend the day bombing the hill and the ones surrounding. The event will start at noon and lunch will be served around three. We will have prizes, drinks, lessons by locally famous Boarder Diggy, and also races going on during the event. Come check us out for the fun, but most importantly to get those wheels spinning!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy everything about your blog! I really like the font of your headlines. I really like the background the only thing I would change is make the blog itself thinner so you can see the background more. Otherwise I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete